Do you need DIET?
- You are always on diet;
- You associate healthy food with sacrifices;
- You have diagnosed Hashimoto’s disease or other thyroid disorder;
- You have problems with keeping your weight;
- You want to prevent modern-age diseases;
- You want to slow down the aging process;
- You want to boost your immune system;
- You care about the harmonious development of your child;
- You feel sleepy or have gastrointestinal problems (bloating, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, headaches for unknown reason).
You have the following ailments of unknown origin:
- Skin problems (atopic dermatitis, rash, psoriasis);
- Rheumatic problems;
- Muscle pain, headaches, impaired concentration;
- Respiratory problems as rhinitis.
YOU SHOULD COME TO OUR CLINIC
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
Consultations with a dietician.
Food intolerance testing foods.
Food intolerance testing allows for diagnosis towards many foods (90, 110, 200). These are laboratory tests which detect the presence of nutritionally-specific IgG antibodies (immunoglobulin G).
Approx. 45% of our population suffer from food intolerance. Many people often present with more than one disease symptom. Symptoms may sometimes be weak and their cause, i.e. food, is not always properly identified.
If the following symptoms of unknown origin are present:
- anxiety (acute and chronic);
- attention deficit disorder (ADD);
- water retention;
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA);
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS);
- Crohn’s disease;
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS);
- Hashimoto’s disease;
- problems with weight;
- skin problems
it is worth to undergo food intolerance testing.
Detecting intolerance to certain foods may be helpful in treating patients by designing an elimination diet based on IgG tests’ results.
Types of tests:
- ELISA FoodTest Vegetarian 90
- ELISA FoodTest 110
- FoodPrint 200 microarray technology
Groups of tested products
Dairy products, fish and seafood, fruits, cereals, herbs and spices, poultry and meat*, nuts and seeds, vegetables and other.
- FoodTest Vegetarian does not test meat and poultry
- Food intolerance is not the same as food allergy.
- Reactions usually occur quickly. After the contact with allergen, they may appear after no longer than 2 hours.
- Food allergy involves the immune system response and is a response to a specific food.
- Possible symptoms include difficulties in breathing, swelling, rhinitis and anaphylactic shock, which may even be fatal.
- Reactions tend to occur after some time - symptoms may occur after several days.
- A person may present intolerance to several groups of food at the same time.
- Symptoms may be complex, from migraine to bloating, diarrhoea, lethargy and general feeling unwell.
After the test, a patient receives in 12 days several-page-long individual Report with results of the test and dietary recommendations.
It is recommended to discuss the Report during a consultation with a dietician, who will help understanding the results and give advice on how to make changes in a diet excluding intolerated food and how to replace them with others so that there will be no nutritional deficiencies. There is a possibility to develop additional personalised nutritional plan based on the test results and more throughout interview.
Genodiet - genetic testing
What is GENODIET?
Genodiet serves to develop personalised nutritional plan on the basis of information recorded in our genetic code and of analysis of mutual influence of genes. This code and gene relationships are unique for each human being
GENODIET COMPLETO Package consists of three separate modules, which supplement each other. Each identifies various genes:
- GENODIET SLIM - identification of the metabolic type
- GENODIET HEALTH - identification of genes involved in key aspects of the body functioning
- GENODIET SENSOR - identification of genes responsible for hypersensitivity or intolerance to products
Knowing the information reporting the test result, we may answer how to:
- safety lose or gain weight (achieve and keep optimal body)
- prevent modern-age diseases (e.g. diabetes, atherosclerosis, stroke, some cancers and even depression and allergies etc.)
- ensure proper functioning of the body: shape, well-being and increased vitality
- select the best type of physical activity for given organism
- slow down the aging process
- improve the immunological system
- actively prepare to pregnancy and responsible parenthood (for women)
If your child undergoes Genodiet, the test will answer:
- how to ensure harmonious development of a child
- whether he or she is predisposed to modern-age diseases
- whether he or she is prone to inflammations
- how he or she gets rid of toxins from the body
- what physical activity is the best for your child
- whether he or she is at risk of osteoporosis / osteopenia
- how to avoid being overweigh
- what he or she should and should not eat
- what to eat to increase the strength to fight diseases and prevent diseases in the future
GENODIET SLIM – identification of the metabolic type.
By analysing various genotypes, Genodiet Slim delivers information on the ability to process fats and sugars which will allow to develop nutritional plan adjusted to individual results which will help obtaining body weight proper for our organism and maintaining it for a longer time.
Such knowledge will allow us to effectively lose or gain weight, depending on the need. It may be helpful in diet-dependent diseases, such as diabetes or atherosclerosis
Genodiet Slim also presents optimal proportions of hydrocarbons and lipids which ensure the greatest efficiency of our body
GENODIET HEALTH - identification of genes involved in key aspects of the functioning of the body
Genodiet health analysis genes involved in metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids, folic acid, vitamin D and participating in detoxification process which allows to develop an individual nutritional plan and helps to prevent and treat diseases.
Metabolism of nutrients
Folic acid metabolism
Folic acid is delivered into the body by food intake. This substance is necessary to counteract the developmental defects of the foetus and plays an important role in the fight against vascular diseases. The bioavailability of folic acid depends on functioning of several types of genes. Genodiet test provides information on possible threats from functioning the process discussed. It will help us to maintain an adequate amount of this nutrient in the body.
Metabolism of calcium and vitamin D
Vitamin D assists the body to absorb calcium and supports proper functioning of the immune system. It also plays a crucial role in preventing diseases such as e.g. osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, obesity of children and adults. Genodiet health test allows to identify the type of gene polymorphism which affects the absorption of vitamin D
Obesity and lipids
High level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides increases the risk of many serious diseases, including hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attacks and diabetes. Absorption and metabolism of fats also depends on individual genetic type. Genodiet Health will identify the DNA variant which changes metabolism of fats and will determine actions to be undertaken to enjoy health and good shape.
Detoxification and oxidative stress
Through the process of detoxification, the body eliminates previously collected toxins and free radicals, which cause many different diseases. Genodiet Health test identifies genetic variants which contribute to a decline in body’s self-cleaning abilities. This knowledge is a key to proper regulation of a diet and counteracting the accumulation of toxins.
Genodiet Sensor allows to identify food intolerances triggered by genetic mutations of the DNA code which affect metabolism of certain nutrients. Such intolerances last for the entire life and may contribute to serious health issues. Permanent poisoning of the body with intolerated nutrients may weaken it in a fight with chronic diseases or obesity as well as it may contribute to decrease in shape. Genodiet Sensor diagnoses intolerances of genetic origin and food hypersensitivity to lactose, gluten, salt and caffeine
The intestines are not able to digest significant amounts of lactose, i.e. milk sugar, which may result in diarrhoea, excessive production of intestinal gas, bloating, abdominal pain, skin problems.
Hypersensitivity to caffeine
Greater risk of heart attack.
Obesity, being underweight, anaemia, skin problems, digestive problems.
Sensitivity to salt
Tendency to high blood pressure and related diseases.
How is a GENODIET test made?
Collection of DNA samples for the test is easy and safe.
It consists in collecting DNA by rubbing the inside parts of the cheeks with a stick.
Test may be even performed in small children.
After the test, a patient receives in 21 days multi-page individual Report with results of the test and dietary recommendations. It is recommended to discuss the Report during a consultation with a dietician, who will help in understanding the results and give advice on which changes should be made in a diet. There is a possibility to develop additional personalised nutritional plan based on the test results and more throughout interview.
~ Dietetic programmes
~ Body composition analysis
Personalised nutrition plans and diets i.a:
- In HASHIMOTO’s disease and other thyroid disorders,
- Elimination diet (in case of food intolerances)
- GENODIETS (Diets on the basis of DNA analysis)
- For men
Food intolerance testing
Genetic tests for the dietary purposes
Education on nutrition