Dr Marta Grotthuss
- senior assistant at the Children's Laryngology Clinic at the Independent Public Children's Clinical Hospital of the Medical University in Warsaw (SPDSK WUM),
- otorhinolaryngology specialist,
- currently undergoing specialization in audiology and phoniatrics at the Otolaryngology Clinic of the Independent Public Central Clinical Hospital of the Medical University in Warsaw (SPCSK WUM),
- aesthetic medicine doctor,
- a member of the Polish Society of Otolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons.
- a graduate from the Medical Department of the Silesian Medical Academy (2003)
- a graduate from the Post-Graduate School of Aesthetic Medicine in Warsaw
- junior assistant at the Otolaryngology Clinic of SPCSK WUM at ul. Banacha in Warsaw (2005-2013)
- specialization examination in otorhinolaryngology (spring 2013) - top marks from the examination
Scope of work:
- outpatient consultation and full-scope otorhinolaryngologic diagnostics, conservative treatment of children and adults, in particular with regard to larynx, nose and paranasal sinuses, fiberoscopy and endoscopy of nasal chambers, nasopharyngeal passage and larynx,
- a full scope of services in the area of aesthetic medicine.
Scientific courses and training:
- numerous conferences and workshops in Poland and abroad in larynx micro-surgery and phoniatrics
- numerous workshops in aesthetic medicine
- participation in National Assemblies of the Polish Society of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons.