Dr n. med. Paweł Szwedowicz
- Medical Academy in Gdańsk (1996);
- second-degree specialization in Otorhinolaryngology (2006);
- Diploma of the Doctor of Medical Sciences (2011).
- Chair and Clinic of Otolaryngology of the Medical University in Warsaw (Lecturer);
- the Ear Disease Clinic - the Institute of Hearing Physiology and Pathology in Warsaw (Assistant);
- the Laryngologicy Ward at the Central Railway Hospital in Międzylesie (Assistant).
Foreign residential programmes:
- The Institute of Laryngology and Otology and The Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital (London, United Kingdom);
- The Otolaryngology Clinic of the Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital (London, United Kingdom).
Membership in Scientific Associations:
- The Polish Society of Otorhinolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons;
The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
The full scope of surgical treatment of upper respiratory tract of adults and children, including, among others:
- nose and paranasal sinuses surgery;
- ear surgery; larynx microsurgery;
- tonsil surgery;
- surgical treatment of head and neck tumours;
- reconstruction and plastic surgery;
- salivary gland surgery;
- endoscopic surgery in laryngology, phonosurgery.
Author and co-author of more than 40 scientific publications.
- A course in Microsurgery of Paranasal Sinuses and Base of Anterior Cranial Fossa, ORL-Zentrum Hirslanden, Center for Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery, University of Zürich, Institute of Anatomy (Zurich, Switzerland);
- A course in Facial Plastic Surgery - 12th International Erlangen Course in Facial Plastic Surgery, Universitätsklinikum Erlangen, HNO-Klinik, Kopf- und Halschirurgie (Erlangen, Germany);
- A course in Salivary Gland Surgery - 7th International Course on Diagnostics and Surgery of Salivary Gland Diseases in Consideration of New Techniques, Klinik und Poliklinik für Hals-, Nasen- und Ohrenheilkunde, Universitätsklinikum Erlangen (Erlangen, Germany);
- A course in Reconstruction Surgery - The North East Plastic Surgery Flap Course, Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Newcastle (Newcastle, United Kingdom);
- A course in Phonosurgery - International Workshop on Phonosurgery Functional Laryngology, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Plastic and Reconstructive Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Wuerzburg (Germany).